Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Brothers Bloom -Movie Review


This show is hilarious. Its one of the best movies I've seen in a while. Watching it was like watching Royal Tenenbaums for the first time. Exciting, new, quick wits, style, and characters I cared about. The story goes as two con men brothers with one wanting to quit after just that one last con. The adventure never stops and the scenes are always quirky. If you're a fan of Devotchka and Wes Anderson then this movie is for you. 5 Golden Rainbows!

Real sunsets might be beautiful but they turn into dark uncertain nights.

2 comments:

Krista Eger said...

I'm a fan of the dude on the right. Can't think of his name. But he was in one of my all time favorite movies.....maybe I'll watch it today since I'm so sick!!

Senor Boyero said...

Which movie is that? 13 going on 30?